Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

The Artoholics Box Design Team Call Out

The Artoholics Box
An Australian Monthly Art Supply Subscription Box
Design Team Call Out
 

I have some awesome and exciting news, I have begun the journey into small business!!!  It's a scary and unknown time, but I am determined to make this work, and to make this the best Art Supply box ever!

Just some quick information on the boxes, they will be starting in March, so you need to get an order in before February 22, as the boxes are very limited in number at this stage.  They contain 6+ full sized art products, in different mediums and techniques each box.  We will venture into sculpting, sgraffito, drawing, painting both oil and acrylic, copics and lots lots more planned.  The box comes with a full description of the techniques involved and a tutorial that can be made with the items in the box.  With plenty left over for other projects.  

Shipping will be free in Australia only.

So please check out my website and make a pre order of the March box, you won't be disappointed.  I am putting everything I can into making these boxes awesome.  


 


Here is a sneak peak of the tutorial included within the March box, which is Acrylic based.





And the even bigger news is that I am looking for a design team.  You will need to have a YouTube account with at least 500 followers.  Instagram is also a must.  You will be required to unbox on YouTube and also make a tutorial on YouTube with the products in the box.  This means you must be confident in a number of different mediums, pencils, painting, sculpting, charcoal etc.  This is only open to Australian residents, and applications must be in by January 22nd 2019.  If you wish to apply please pm me at the facebook page listed above, with a short bio, all your social media links, and a quick list of what art mediums you are confident in.   

I will be more active in my blogs and YouTube account this year, because I am determined to inspire the world.




Please like, comment and subscribe!

Please follow me on facebook........... KristinaObrienart
I am also on Instagram.......... https://www.instagram.com/kristina_obrien_art/
Aaaand Pinterest....... https://www.pinterest.com.au/krystalrose316/pins/
And now on Etsy.........  https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/KrystalRoseCreations?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
And now Youtube.......https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpgFuUdFo0dyREOhcSgXBrw
The Artoholics Box Website is here https://theartoholicsbox.com.au/ 



Until next time.........





 

No comments:

Post a Comment